Lekons is a wholesaler of sanitary facilities and construction materials with presence throughout the Argentine territory, which stands out for providing excellent customer service and the quality and innovation of its processes.
Lekons has a sales force composed of dozens of salespeople and travelers who frequently visit their customers. This itinerant and geographically distributed commercial structure poses several challenges:
- Traditionally, during visits, salespeople took orders on paper, which they then manually transfer to the ERP once in the office. This process was quite inefficient, generating redundant work, with the consequent loss of time of the sellers, having to load each order twice.
- Not having updated information on prices, stock, price or current account status of customers, it was common that orders were later rejected because they did not have enough stock, used outdated prices or exceeded the amount of credit approved to the client.
- There were great shortcomings in the communication between the company and the clients, because the seller, nexus between both, lacked management information at the time of meeting with the client, such as the status of the order, items pending delivery, status of the current account, etc.
- The sales force was not being efficient capitalizing business opportunities, for example due to the lack of analytical sales information or not being informed of the latest discounts and promotions offered.
- Finally, there was a technical limitation. The sales force distributed throughout the country, should offer a solution that operates optimally regardless of the state of the Internet connection.
The solution proposed by Clarika consisted in the development of an application for tablets, fully integrated into the ERP management system of Lekons, which provides the sales force with a powerful tool to provide solutions to the challenges posed.
Among other benefits, it allows sellers from a tablet:
- Take orders in real time when visiting the client, through an interactive catalog. The integration with the ERP, automatically enters orders into the system, avoiding redundancy of work.
- Avoid the taking of invalid orders, having always updated price and stock information.
- Have management information in order to improve the relationship with their customers, knowing their situation at the time of visiting, including the status of orders, pending deliveries, current account status, etc.
- It facilitates the exchange of messages between the company and the client, in both directions, through an integrated messaging system. For example, to remind the customer about pending payments, or register customer complaints with customers, knowing their situation at the time of visiting them, including the status of orders, pending deliveries, current account status, etc.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities, with analytical sales information per customer.
- Capitalize opportunities, always having information on the latest discounts and promotions offered by the company
As mentioned, the application is fully integrated into the ERP, which allows the automatic exchange of information between both systems, including product data, prices, stock, orders, etc.
Finally, the fact that the application works even in offline mode, ie without an internet connection, makes the solution a robust and reliable tool for the sales force, regardless of geographical location and Internet connection.
Thanks to the solution, Lekons has substantially increased the efficiency of its sales force, together with sales growth and reduced operating costs.
- Mobile Development
- ERP Integration
- UI/UX Design