LVM Seguros is a company that provides insurance claims analysis and settlement services to insurance companies.
Due to the nature of its service, the survey of accidents is one of the most important processes for LVM, meaning a great amount of effort to attend hundreds of monthly cases that include automotive and work accidents, cases of theft or theft, fires, etc.
The solution offered by Clarika allows LVM Seguros to manage the incident survey in a very efficient way.
The process begins with the registration of cases (claims) and their assignment to a responsible liquidator, through a web interface. Then, from a mobile application, the liquidators can view the cases assigned to it and perform the corresponding data load during the inspection, including the possibility of uploading photos, both of the fact itself and of the supporting documentation (eg card, green card, etc.) and include geo-referential GPS information.
Thanks to the solution implemented, LVM Seguros has achieved:
- Have the information digitized, without the need to perform a manual loading process (data entry).
- Completely eliminate physical documentation, with the consequent reduction of printing, logistic and storage costs.
- Have reports and detailed information on the results of the inspections.
- Reduce the environmental impact by eliminating tens of thousands of sheets of paper annually.
- Have additional information about the incidents, such as photos and GPS geolocation.
- mobile Development
- Hybrid Framework (Android y OS)