Want to join us? We are dedicated to software development, IT consulting, website development, and digital transformation. We offer highly qualified tech teams experienced in delivering quality software using Agile SCRUM techniques. At Clarika, we are experts creating software solutions through a diverse set of technologies and frameworks delivering as expected using agile SCRUM methodologies.
Our company has been inspired Fortune 500 as well as startup clients for more than 13 years, exceeding their expectations and challenging the limits of what is possible. We are committed to quality development, on-time delivery, and constant innovation.
About the Position
You Will be doing:
- Building hybrid mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
About the Project
One of our client in the digital transformation sector is looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced mobile application development. You will be working on client-facing projects in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
- 5+ years of experience in mobile technologies.
- Experience in React Native Development
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
- Experience in full-stack development with Swift
- Knowledge of cloud platforms
- eam player - you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs.
- React Native
- Unit testing frameworks (Jest, Enzyme, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, XCTest, etc).
- AWS, Azure or Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (NgRx, Redux, Flux, etc.)
Health & Wellness
- First level health insurance plan
- Breakfast and fresh fruits every day
- Gym discounts
- Healthy eating workshop
- Annual first aid workshop
- Vaccination Campaign
- Outdoor working spaces
- Flex time
Leisure & Entertainment
- Team futbol matches
- After office
- Quarterly events
- Discounts gift cards, like Club La Voz
- End of the year “Clarika Fest”
- Birthdays and aniversaries celebrations
- Special Dates celebrations
- Tech Talks
- Code Monkey
- English Classes
You will fall in love with our products and services. Your satisfaction comes first.
Impossible is Nothing
We always give our best.
Make the Difference
With constant innovation and creativity.
We communicate sincerely and with respect
We all feel part of a team, we work collaboratively and positively.